[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: DataModelSelection and components.xml

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 13:05:33 EST 2007

That works, thanks.

The value attribute of my dataTable is "#{entityQueryName.resultList}". How do I get the rowIndex? I tried using #{entityQueryName.resultList.rowIndex} like I used to do before, but it gives a NumberFormatException wrapped in something else.

If I'm using #{entityQueryName.resultList} as the value of my dataTable, then is the factory "factoryName" in my earlier post still necessary? Does this do away with factories in the case of dataTables, or should my dataTable's value be "factoryName", which points to "entityQueryName.resultList"...or are these interchangeable?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016504#4016504

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016504