[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: ResourceBundle in Database

supernovasoftware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 15:29:55 EST 2007

I find that my users want to frequently change messages and text throughout my applications.

I would prefer to use an entity to store and update messages and text.

I believe that I would only need 3 fields: key, text, locale

or possibly key, text, en, fr (an extra column of each locale)

My application is only in English so I am not that concerned about locale.

Instead of getting the text or message from a file in the application I would like them to be loaded from this table on startup.

If I get this working will I be able to reload this in a running seam application of one of the properties is modified?

Does someone else already have a example of this type of thing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016597#4016597

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016597