[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: problem with 1.1.6GA ? duplicate factory for: actor

jarkko@jab.fi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 17:21:43 EST 2007

Nice thing for the 1.1.6 spotting multiple factories. I don't known if my code was working or not, as it wasn't used yet, but it was there.
I had something like this:

  | public abstract class BaseStateful implements BaseStatefulAction {
  |   @Factory("user")
  |   public User getCurrentUser() {
  |    // bla bla
  |  }

Then almost every seam "action" class extended BaseStatfull. There is like 40 actions, so there must have been - not one and it's duplicate - but 40 factories for the "user"...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016690#4016690

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016690