[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Restrict

tony.herstell@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 14 17:51:04 EST 2007

I am now trying to figure out how to get the image that was uploaded to be shown on the "upload" page (as the transaction has not committed yet).

Basically:
It's been stuffed in the database, but in a transaction that is not committed yet (hack or not!).

It's available in my Upload component as a byte stream etc. or in fact as anything I want!

However, how do I get it onto the final html page?

If I use the servler route then will calling the servlet actually find it on the database?

???

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016713#4016713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016713