[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How to deploy new config files ?

francis1970 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 04:09:57 EST 2007

Hi all !
I'm using jBPM with Eclipse IDE.
I'm trying to change jBPM config files (that are in the explorer windows are under src/config.files).

For example I need to set up a new Hibernate driver but when I deploy the archive the new settings are ignored.
Also If I modify log4.properties nothing happens.

I have checked in the deployment window to deploy the config files with the archive.

How can I modify config files from the Eclipse IDE ?
Please help!
Thanks a lot
Francis

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016906#4016906