[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: learning up

laxu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 07:57:31 EST 2007

I cannot make neither of them work. I mean, the object is passed correctly but assigning it to the
@Out Organization organization does not outject it. I cannot see it in the upcoming page but a new instance of Organization

By the way, I realized that in the booking demo from Seam 1.0.1 passes the Hotel object "hot" differently than it is done in 1.1 demo. In 1.1 demo, hotel argument is passed by using an s:link and an argument to te selectHotel. Earlier demo uses @DataModelSelection and injects the HotelSearch into HotelBooking.

BTW, explanation pages below 1.1 demo is not updated and explains up to the old style.

Removing h:selectBooleanCheckbox does not make any difference. I changed everything up to the old style and tried passing the hotel with DataModelSelection. Also tried with commandLink.
I am confused a lot and I still cannot get the thing working right.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4016983#4016983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4016983