[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Getting Chainsaw to correctly read the JBoss log4j setti

mickknutson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 11:51:43 EST 2007

"jaikiran" wrote : I havent used Chainsaw before, so i might not be of much help.

  | anonymous wrote : 2. JBoss seems to set [STDOUT] as the level instead of "DEBUG" like I would expect.
  |
  | You are seeing the [STDOUT] because i guess you are watching the console for the log messages. Look into the server.log file and you wont find this [STDOUT]. Also are you logging the messages at DEBUG level or at INFO level?

I have both info & debug messages for different items. They show up in Chainsaw, but they ALL show up as INFO, even the debug shows up as INFO

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017124#4017124

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017124