[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: wscompile fails to generate artifacts for included xsd

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 12:27:22 EST 2007

btw,

I could get the artifacts to generate when I replaced <xsd:include> with <xsd:import> However when I run ant deploy, I get following exceptions from JBoss. I wish it could give me more information about the operation it was trying to read. Just operation name would have been enough to make sure if there is something wrong with the wsdl or why is it different than the 'atm' sample that I could run successfully.

Here is the exception -

11:44:16,567 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not create deployment: file:/D:/jboss-4.
0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/studio.war
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processOperationInput(WSDL11R
eader.java:474)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processPortTypeOperations(WSD
L11Reader.java:460)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processPortType(WSDL11Reader.
java:446)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processBinding(WSDL11Reader.j
ava:728)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processPort(WSDL11Reader.java
:1071)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processPorts(WSDL11Reader.jav
a:1054)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processServices(WSDL11Reader.
java:1027)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDL11Reader.processDefinition(WSDL11Reade
r.java:119)
at org.jboss.ws.metadata.wsdl.WSDLDefinitionsFactory.parse(WSDLDefinitio
nsFactory.java:145)

I have posted the question about this exception on JBossWS but haven't heard back anything so I am kind of double posting it here for which I apologize but I need get this working soon.

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017142#4017142

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017142