[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How di I embedd jBPM in my j2ee app?

anre42 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 12:37:21 EST 2007

Thanks for the info kukeltje and Ed! Sorry for the post with unfinished sentences... I was in a hurry. I downloaded jbpm-jpdl-3.2.Beta1 a while ago and now I see there is a "starter kit"... sounds alot smarter to begin with... Just to clarify: Our existing env. is Jboss AS, Oracle 817 DB, SL EJBS, Hibernate (mixed with good old DAO pattern), Struts+tiles, AOP, etc etc... What I want with jbpm is to centralize alot of todays hardcoded workflows into a more flexible and maintainable solution, typcially sending around misc objects for approval etc. I'll check out the starter kit and search the forums.

Cheers!

/Andreas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017144#4017144

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017144