[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: issue for Assignment to Group

Alex Krycek do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 15 16:17:08 EST 2007

Has there been a fix to enable group assignment?  I've been playing with JBpm for a couple of days but have not been able to get group assignment to work.  I'm using starter kit 3.1.3.

I tried modifying the jbpm/src/java.jbpm/org/jbpm/db/hibernate.queries.hbm.xml file with the query James posted but it did not seem to fix the issue of seeing it in the users tasklist.

If I run the query in query manager it does retrieve the taskinstances for the group users.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017231#4017231

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017231