[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Anyone get JAAS working with remote entities?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 02:37:55 EST 2007

This system is madenning.  Who could write a whole security infrastructure but not provide a way for a user to do a simple username / password login like people have been using for the past several decades?  All I want is to be able to log in and use JNDI to look up remote objects, but if the password was incorrect it should have some documented result when I call lookup.  Instead it throws an undocumented exception.  Is this stuff in production use anywhere?  What else is needed to get it to work?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017460#4017460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017460