[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Hibernate Tools Beta 9 JPA Persistence Unit

max.andersen@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 02:48:53 EST 2007

Currently you have to setup the connection properties in the persistence.xml (e.g. via hibernate.connection.* properties)

In the next version we'll provide an option for selecting/specifying a set of connection properties that will be used to override what is in persistence.xml.

I haven't actually tested it yet, but you should in theory be able to set the properties in a .properties file and point to in the console config. Just remember to have all the hibernate.connection.* set in there + set hibernate.datasource to the empty string (to "silence" the datasource specified in the persistence.xml)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017463#4017463

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017463