[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Deadlock question

JimKnopf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 03:13:49 EST 2007

Hello.

I want to use JBPM as a Workflow-Engine for a Hospital to suport the doctors.
When it is ready, there are circa 30.000 - 80.000 Workflow-instances running.
My Question is, JBPM is singel Thread what happend, if i get a deadlock in an action? I already tested it an if I am rigth if i say, that the hole Engine is frozen?
And if i don't know in which instance the deadlock is, is it possiple for me to find the wrong instance and stop it?.

Thanks for the Answers.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017472#4017472

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017472