[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - Re: Anyone get JAAS working with remote entities?

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 03:20:17 EST 2007

Ok, now I am finding out more: it seems like the security check doesn't happen until a secured method is invoked, and if the security check fails, it just throws an exception.  This seems ridiculous, but that's what I'm finding in docs like this:

http://www.awprofessional.com/articles/article.asp?p=394898&seqNum=2&rl=1

Could this possibly be correct?  There's no method to just log in, but I have to invoke some method and look for an undocumented exception?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017476#4017476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017476