[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: hidden exception issue?

gsegura do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 03:33:50 EST 2007

baz: I did that when I first encounter the problem and found start method was called just once.

I also asigned some values to the properties of newUser inside tehe start method, like:
newUser.setName("testing") ;
and that didn't throw the referred exception.

The exception was been thrown by having a reference to the newUser object, for instance:
<h:inputText value="#{newUser.name}" required="true" />

I compared once and again the code with seamspace (you can see it is practicaly the same) but could find my mistake. Of course, seamspace works fine in my machine. Almost only difference is the entity User/Member class.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017479#4017479

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017479