[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM GPD: transitions not drawn -- is GPD 3.1.0.alpha2 b

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 03:45:12 EST 2007

Koen, thanks for your prompt reply.

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote : No the new GPD will not be backwards compatible with older process definitions. However, we will provide a conversion tool.

I think I did an extensive search on these details, but could not find it documented anywhere. If I missed something could someone then please indicate where to find such details? Likewise, some new questions pop op that might need to be mentioned in the release notes:

- Isn't gpd.xml also used by jbpm-console.war to draw a red square around the current step, and if so: won't GPD 3.1.x break this in the current jBPM jPDL 3.2.Beta2?

- Will the (alpha) conversion tool be available soon?

"koen.aers at jboss.com" wrote : The new GPD is build with Eclipse 3.2.1. You can find the used drivers in the manifest file of the downloaded archive.
Thanks, that's useful. In fact, that's one of the things that bothers me a bit while investigating problems in my JBoss/jBPM/BPEL setup: it's a bit hard to tell what versions of JARs are used. Like for the BPEL extension the build.properties perfectly describe what versions are used, and sometimes some versions.xml is packaged, but one cannot tell the version by looking at the filename. But well, that's just a minor detail. And maybe I should peak into the manifest more often.

Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017485#4017485

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017485