[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Workflow in Portal

yoyoyoyo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 05:13:16 EST 2007

Hi,

I am trying to convert the jbpm webapp into portlets. There is no success yet. I am thinking maybe I have to write the portlets from scratch, instead of adjusting the existing webapp.

The major problems are:
1. JSF seems to be not working well within portal, maybe due to different scopes and contexts.
2. JBPM has its own identity component, while in a portal environment we want of cause leverage the user-mgmt of portal. But the WF engine is writen for its own identity components. To solve this, i am thinking of using some trigers in the database to keep the jbpm tables updated whenever the user info changed in portal.

I see you have made some efforts there, it will be appreciated if you could share some expierence on this topic. tks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017515#4017515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017515