[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Re: Hibernate Tools Beta 9 JPA Persistence Unit

bytor99999 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 09:59:48 EST 2007

Thanks Max,

I put a request for something like this in JIRA. :)

What would be cool, is being able to keep the persistence.xml exactly the way it is with a Data Source JNDI name, but in the console you can create a DataSource and give it a name that matches the JNDI name you gave in the persistence.xml and the console will use it.

That would be cool. Matter of fact I should paste what I just wrote into the JIRA request I made, I don't think the way I wrote the request made sense. :)

Mark

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017651#4017651

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017651