[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jpdl-3.2.Beta2: how to access variable from task form in

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 13:14:38 EST 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : so a real > instead of gt
Hmmm, I tried that too, with and without CDATA (and without whitespace which was listed as a bug), and also using an equals to avoid problems. Same issue...

  |   <condition  expression='#{customer.number > 5}' />"

OK, I wonder where "customer.number" is defined; in a task form like in websale? I did not find any example that accesses variables that are defined in the task form (like in the first code fragment in my first post), but I forgot to search the test cases as well... So, I should indeed find the above test case. I am not at the same computer right now and not in the office on Monday, but I'll report back...

Thanks,
Arjan.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017785#4017785

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017785