[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Security

Smurfs do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 13:37:25 EST 2007

I've tried to apply the settings via the 'class' and 'precedence' attributes of the <security:identity .../> element but to no avail.

My implementation of Identity does work however with the following annotation - @Install(precedence = DEPLOYMENT). According to the javadocs this is the "precedence to use for components which override application components in a particular deployment". As this works for me I am not going to fiddle with my <security:identity .../> element any further, so if you get it working that way let us know.

For completeness I have included my code below. I hope this helps.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017802#4017802

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017802