[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jpdl-3.2.Beta2: how to access variable from task form in

avbentem do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 13:42:45 EST 2007

"kukeltje" wrote : Now I officially should SHOUT: 'look at the testcases'

Yes, but thanks for not shouting. I really thought I did all I could think of as for searching the samples, the forum, and all universes next to ours... On the other hand: getting replies this fast makes me wonder why I did not ask around here much earlier -- shame on YOU ;-)

Anyway:
 <condition expression="#{quantity > 10}">

I really think I tried that as well, but I'll need to do it again. Next time I will list all I did so I can be sure when at another computer. For now I'm sorry to say that I probably won't test until Tuesday, unless I set up the environment on this computer as well...

Arjan.
(not too close, in Haarlem)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017806#4017806

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017806