[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running the booking example on JBoss with the JSF 1.2 RI

ekusnitz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 14:43:24 EST 2007

I'm also trying to get this running on jboss 4.0.5 and I observe the following:
1. In jbossweb-tomcat55.sar, the web.xml in the conf folder does not have any reference to "myfaces-api.jar", but it does refer to "myfaces-impl.jar"

2. When I try adding el-resolver to the application element, Eclispe IDE tells me it's invalid

Finally, which el-*.jar files are we supposed to be using? The ones in Seam?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017836#4017836

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017836