[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: cancelTimersForProcessInstance fails if process is not s

estaub do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 15:53:13 EST 2007

I just ran into exactly the same problem, using the default config.

My case was more complicated, but it fails with the "HelloWorld" tutorial definition, i.e.,

        jbpmContext = JbpmConfiguration.getInstance().createJbpmContext();

  |         ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessDefinition.parseXmlString(
  |           "<process-definition>" +
  |           "  <start-state>" +
  |           "    <transition to='s' />" +
  |           "  </start-state>" +
  |           "  <state name='s'>" +
  |           "    <transition to='end' />" +
  |           "  </state>" +
  |           "  <end-state name='end' />" +
  |           "</process-definition>"
  |         );
  |
  |         ProcessInstance processInstance =
  |                 new ProcessInstance(processDefinition);
  |         Token token = processInstance.getRootToken();
  |         token.signal();
  |
  |         jbpmContext.save(processInstance);
  |         jbpmContext.close();

I guess I'm a little less charitable than Ronald.
Isn't this a bug?

-Ed Staub

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017886#4017886

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017886