[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question regarding Identity.hasPermission(...)

spambob do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 16:46:27 EST 2007

As I said: I'm missing the obvious - thanks for enlightening me :D

However, I have 3 more questions (regarding the security stuff in the seamspace example):

1. the security-rules.drl requires - i.e. - a Member in the working memory: is it right that those objects are inserted into the working memory via s:hasPermission / RuleBasedIdentity.hasPermission(...) (the 3rd+ parameter) and they stay there only for one evaluation ?

2. The PermissionCheck objects & the additional facts live in the working memory only for one evaluation - so if I have 2 permissions checks within 1 request that check for the same permission all the stuff is reevaluated a 2nd time ?

3. The most important one: Why do you add "activation-group permissions" in the security-rules.drl file (the rules should be mutually exclusive because there is just one PermissionCheck in the working memory) ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017907#4017907

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017907