[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM GPD: transitions not drawn -- is GPD 3.1.0.alpha2 b

koen.aers@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Feb 16 17:08:14 EST 2007

"Arjan" wrote : - Isn't gpd.xml also used by jbpm-console.war to draw a red square around the current step, and if so: won't GPD 3.1.x break this in the current jBPM jPDL 3.2.Beta2?

  | - Will the (alpha) conversion tool be available soon?

For your first question, it could indeed be necessary to refactor the servlet that is responsible for drawing the image. I did not yet look at this. The second question: probably not before April. (Unless you help me of course ;-) )

Cheers,
Koen

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4017915#4017915

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4017915