[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Web services and Seam

gavin.king@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 17 12:43:57 EST 2007

At least in the initial release, Seam-WS will probably not feature any specific functionality for service orchestration, since this functionality is being provided by jBPM itself (for WS orchestration) and by JBoss ESB (for ESB event orchestration).

(Initially I had thought we would do this ourselves, but it turns out to be unnecessary.)

What we will be providing initially is the stateful component model for the service.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018236#4018236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018236