[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Problems with navigations with null outcomes

fernando_jmt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Feb 17 21:47:49 EST 2007

Yes, adding from-outcome works. I also did that before posting here.
So, this means we need to add a rule even for null outcomes?

I had seen in the seam reference (1.1.6GA), page 87, this:

"Null outcomes are a special case in JSF. The null outcome is interpreted to mean "redisplay the page". The following
navigation rule matches any non-null outcome, but not the null outcome:"

  | <page view-id="/editDocument.xhtml">
  |       <navigation from-action="#{documentEditor.update}">
  |         <rule>
  |            <render view-id="/viewDocument.xhtml"/>
  |          <rule/>
  |       </navigation-case>