[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Accessing JBoss thread pool from inside my code

oferc@radware.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 18 11:47:03 EST 2007

Hi,
I need to perfrom some parallel operations inside my JBoss ASr following user request from the GUI. In a standalone application i will probaly use J2SE thread pool for perfroming this operations using multiple threads.
What is the best way to do it inside JBoss AS ? I read its not recommended to create personal threads inside AS.
Can i access the JBoss thread pool in order to use its threads ?
Can i create J2SE Thread pool iniside the Jboss AS for doing that operations?
Thanks
Ofer

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018525#4018525

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018525