[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Factory and injection in EntityHome

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 18 12:20:43 EST 2007

My guess of what's happening here is that when I first access the myEntity factory to return the instance, "myQuery.dataModel.rowData" automatically selects the first entity in the dataModel.

This isn't the correct behavior right? Isn't a dataModel only supposed to be populated when the a row is actually selected, or does it always have a default selected value upon access?

I have no idea how to proceed from this...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018537#4018537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018537