[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Factory and injection in EntityHome

lightbulb432 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 18 15:58:54 EST 2007

Stepping through my debugger, the problem seems to be that ListDataModel's setRowIndex(int) is being called with a value of 0 upon first access... is there something I can do in my EntityHome to prevent this from happening, or is it a "bug"? (Meaning why is setRowIndex being called when nothing has been selected?) Anyways, once I've sorted it out I think it'll work.

saeediqbal1, this is not seam-gen. I'm trying a slightly different but valid way of deleting entities from a list. I don't have anything special in my serializable class, if by that you mean entity (you can't inject into entities, using @In)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018588#4018588

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018588