[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is it possible to send mail from asynchronous method

piotr.walczyszyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 18 17:59:08 EST 2007

I'm already passing my objects as parameters to asynch method and it works great. The problem begins when I want to render mail using Renderer.render method because my objects are not within conversation context of renderer. And in my email template I need to access my user object to get his address, name etc.. That's why I was trying to programatically set these inside of asynch method just before calling renderer, unfotunetly I keep getting NPE.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018617#4018617

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018617