[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: duplicate id error using ICE data paginator - need help

sherkan777 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 03:23:49 EST 2007

Hi Henry!
I got  same error using facelets, seam and PaneltabSet...
When i start app, everythink works fine and after couple of minutes using app i got info about duplicate id's and my tabs fall down!

Seam links works still fine but all icefaces components not.
Previously had modal info with "User session is expired" but now instead of that i have this.

those f.... iceFaces is getting me more frustrate than Tomahawk:P

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018712#4018712

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018712