[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: A question about facelets

baz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 08:05:02 EST 2007

Hello,
The messages are expected and normal. facelets initialize.
But when i start my app (using the facelets version form seam1.1.6) i my output looks like:
19.02.2007 13:57:38 com.sun.facelets.compiler.TagLibraryConfig loadImplicit
So i thing there could be an erroneus debug level in facelets,
I suppose your app is running fine? So ignore this errors and try to update the facelets jars to the one contained in seam.1.1.6GA
Ciao,
Carsten
BTW: This is a seam forum not a facelets one.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018797#4018797

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018797