[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Running the booking example on JBoss with the JSF 1.2 RI

h0ppy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 08:28:40 EST 2007

I don't use eclipse so I can't comment on that, but I think the tutorial asks you to use the el jars from the faclet project (https://facelets.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectDocumentList?folderID=3635&expandFolder=3635&folderID=0) althogh wsollers suggested the juel el implementation packaged as a java module in your EAR and that did get rid of my initial class not found error.

I also don't use seam, so I can't comment on that either!  Let me know if you have any luck...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018809#4018809

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018809