[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Another Seam, Myfaces, Facelets, Ajax4JSF and Trinidad p

ehstowa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 09:16:38 EST 2007

Hi again,
thanks but as I am using the correct view_handler
	<context-param>
  | 		<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-name>
  | 		<param-value>org.jboss.seam.ui.facelet.SeamFaceletViewHandler</param-value>
  | 		<!-- param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value -->
  | 	</context-param>

as I am using Trinidad.

The problem is solved however, it was that I needed to replace my <HTML> tags to <tr:document> on the JSP page, according to
http://incubator.apache.org/adffaces/spec-diff.html

Thanks,
Tomas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018834#4018834