[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Seam Authenticator and GlassFish

umrzyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 09:28:43 EST 2007

"shane.bryzak at jboss.com" wrote : Does the glassfish version of the booking demo work?  It uses a SLSB for authentication.

yes, it works perfectly but it doesn't use JAAS SeamLoginModule what I would like to achieve. The only example that uses JAAS is propably seamspace but i cannot get it working on GF. Instead I wrote a simple code to authenticate user by SeamLoginModule as it was described in seam documentation (chapter 12 - security). Unfortunately i can't pass the login page and still get the 'Login failed' message.

After a while I realized that Authenticator class I have created (12.2.2. Writing an authentication method) is not used at all. Authenticator is annotated as @Name("authenticator") and there is following entry:

 <security:identity authenticate-method="#{authenticator.authenticate}"/>

inside components.xml. Is there something more I should do to get it running on GF ?

regards,
michal

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018841#4018841

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018841