[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Re: Management interface to webapps

nappinc do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 09:54:06 EST 2007

Problem solved!

By ignoring the advice to use a .sar file, I've added code to my main application that programmatically registers the MBean. And if using Spring this code can be replaced by some very simple configuration instead.

  | // get the JBoss JMX MBean Server
  | MBeanServer server = (MBeanServer) MBeanServerFactory.findMBeanServer(null).get(0);
  |
  | // register custom MBean
  | MonitoringMBean bean = new Monitoring();
  | server.registerMBean(bean, new ObjectName("test:name=Monitoring"));

This is a much simpler solution, and needs no classloading configuration at all...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018856#4018856

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018856