[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Can the Google Map Viewer Component from Sun Blueprints be u

mcrow12 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 13:58:50 EST 2007

I have started using Seam for my latest project and love it.  For this project I have a requirement to add a mapping component, so far I have found the Sun Google Map Viewer Component, and g4jsf component.

In another post I saw the g4jsf component is not compatible with Seam.  Does anyone have experience with the Sun Google Map Viewer Component?  Can it be used with Seam?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4018983#4018983

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4018983