[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - ear deployment.

jdijkmeijer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 15:20:53 EST 2007

Hi I'm currently trying to get a seam project going as a j2ee jst/wtp project on eclipse. It looks promising, I can cook my ear (via export) but publishing the thing on the server gives a server error can't find module jboss-seam. Which is declared in the application.xml and present in the root of the ear project, but not at the root of ear.
I see the jboss323.xml is executed but the ear wich is used doesnt have the jars inside.
apparantly the ear target is bundling the files at a designated directory,
D:/projects/seamice/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/spuytear
but looking at that directory I think that the libs are not present in there. I havent been able to figure out where they are coming from.
I apologize I this is the wrong forum, I'm a bit mystified by the many project acronyms jst/wst/wtp/jboss-ide etc.  But I hope somebody can help me.
regards,
Jeroen.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019015#4019015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019015