[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: OneToMany does not load

MikeDougherty do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 19:47:04 EST 2007

Thanks for the reply petemuir. I sort of expected it to be a Hibernate issue. But I am unclear as to where Seam leaves off and Hibernate takes over, so I figured I'd start here.

The "show sql" Hibernate option is on in seam-gen projects by defaut, but I need to look at the SQL a little closer next time. After looking though the SQL, I realized that

  | 	@OneToMany(cascade=ALL, mappedBy="id", fetch=EAGER)
  | 	public List<Store> getStores() {
  | 		return stores;
  | 	}

Should have actually been...

  | 	@OneToMany(cascade=ALL, mappedBy="district", fetch=EAGER)
  | 	public List<Store> getStores() {
  | 		return stores;
  | 	}

The "mappedBy" attribute should point to the property in the Store object which will contain the mapped District object.

Anyway, thanks again for the response.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019101#4019101

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019101