[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: fileUpload (integrated component)

aaston@gotwisted.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 20:09:10 EST 2007

I downgraded to 1.1.5; it behaves the same way for as does 1.1.6.

Shane, I grabbed the source from CVS (the head).  The code now doesn't throw a NullPointerException, but I also can't get at the uploaded data.  The ValueBinding for "data" is null.

I'm trying to upload (for now) to a byte[].  I have the following in my JSP view:

<s:fileUpload data="#{jobform.mergeData}" />
<h:outputText value="#{jobform.mergeData}"/>

The outputText tag renders ... so why is the "data" ValueBinding null?

I've got to be missing something ... it's my first Seam project, so I am it won't really surprise me.

Aaron.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019108#4019108

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019108