[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: fileUpload (integrated component)

aaston@gotwisted.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 19 20:52:47 EST 2007

I have the same problem with the properties of fileUpload; I can't seem to get a value binding for fileName either.  I modified the JSP tag to:

<s:fileUpload data="#{jobform.mergeData}" fileName="#{jobform.mergeDataFilename}"/>

 On the other hand, I have an h:inputText tag.  It's value is updated in the 'backing bean' (a Seam Stateful Session bean).

Why would only the UI tags be 'broken' ?  The fileUpload control renders correctly;  I can browse for a filename etc.

I'm lost.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019122#4019122

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019122