[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Missing (config) files starters kit?

Johan.Parent do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 05:12:50 EST 2007

Twice 'yes' and once 'no'.

Yes, I can see that too that it is default behaviour of the xerces lib (not really the JVM as you said).

Yes, it is not jBPM code that causes this. Not directly at least.

But also no, because in the end it is jBPM code that (albeit indirectly) causes these stat() calls. So the causal link is very much there, I'm sorry.

I think jBPM is great stuff. But as you can see from my original post the sys. admin. is very picky about the behaviour of the code that goes online on a production machine. I was just hoping one of the jBPM gurus would, with a sleight of hand, point me toward a solution for this problem. Maybe at the same time pointing at this minor problem at the same so everyone can benefit from the solution. Well, I'm still hoping a guru may lay eyes on this post.

Best regards,

Johan

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019271#4019271

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019271