[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: SFSB vs SLSBs for implementing actions in a conversation

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 07:10:34 EST 2007

"lawrieg" wrote : Now where I'm getting bit lost (and I might be being a bit thick because I'm full of flu and didn't get much sleep last night) is how you would actually implement the Seam-managed Javabeans approach. How does Seam know to make a regular Javabean into a Seam-managed Javabean (and does this bean now basically mimic a SFSB but with Seam storing its state in the Session)? Have you got to extend EntityHome to get this functionality?

@Name("foo")
  | public class Foo {
  |
  |    @In(create=true)
  |    private EntityManager entityManager;
  |
  |    @Transactional
  |    public void bar() {
  |       // Do some SMPC related operation
  |    }

  | }

Also, to make life easier, you could just extend EntityController.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019298#4019298

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019298