[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Is it possible to send mail from asynchronous method

piotr.walczyszyn do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 09:07:48 EST 2007

Sorry I was out yestarday and I didn't have access to my dev environment where I have this problem. Unfortunetly the stack trace is super short and maybe it will tell you more then me:
anonymous wrote :
  | 15:02:31,623 ERROR [TimerImpl] Error invoking ejbTimeout: javax.ejb.EJBTransacti
  | onRolledbackException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Running the same mail template but within SFSB works fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019340#4019340

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019340