[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: EL enhancements

petemuir do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 11:04:26 EST 2007

"lightbulb432" wrote : For example, in a list of entities I'd like to show next to it the result of a query (i.e. that value isn't stored as a property of the entity, but is evaluated as a result of a query).

You could use the map hack for this (look at Seam's isUserInRole) or preprocess as I mentioned above.

BTW it would really be much easier to help if you actually posted example code of what you were trying to do.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019426#4019426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019426