[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Open source apps that use JBoss AOP?

khdev4u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 14:56:34 EST 2007

We're looking for open-source applications that build on JBoss AOP to make a product -- preferably a project that unit test cases.

We're building program change analysis tools that investigate and identify changes in functionality (intentional or otherwise) due to aspects, especially between versions of aspect libraries. We are looking for larger code bases that we can apply our tools to (which will be released under the Eclipse license, BTW).

Anyone know of open-source applications (not frameworks) that build on JBoss AOP or any of its AOP-related projects (JBoss Cache, etc.)?

Thanks,
-Kevin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019517#4019517

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019517