[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - File size in CMS Admin portlet showing as 0kb

Oberiko do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Feb 20 16:48:08 EST 2007

Hello.

Describe your environment:
JBoss AS & Portal Version: JBoss Portal + JBoss AS 2.4.1-SP1
Did you get Portal from CVS? or download it? Downloaded package
Database Vendor and Version: Using embedded Hypersonic (?)
JDBC Connector and Version: N/A
OS Platform: Windows XP

Describe the problem:
All files in the CMS Admin (including those that came with JBoss and any I upload / create) are showing with a size of 0kb.

I can still preview the file by clicking on the link in the version number (http://localhost:8080/portal-core/cmspreview?v=1.0&l=en&p=/JBossPortalreferenceGuide.pdf) and I can view it by entering the URL shortcut (http://localhost:8080/portal/content/JBossPortalreferenceGuide.pdf)

Additional item:
I have not modified the XML configuration files at all.  Basically this was a clean install, loaded it up, attempted to upload a file.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019565#4019565

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019565