[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Intresting Problem in deploying SAR file in jboss

riji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 02:02:48 EST 2007

Hi All,

I am having problem in deplying the SAR application.

The SAR deploys properly. But I have an log4j.xml inside sar inorder to get the logs from the SAR. Since the SAR file deploys even before any other .war or .ear files, I think log configuration is not happening and logs for .SAR is missed out. I will get logs if I run the Jboss using run.sh. But if I use a service method, which inturn calls this run.sh, logs are missed out. Any help for this will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance..
Rijil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019728#4019728

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019728