[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - In JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE table the column named DATEVALUE_ w

skpeddi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 21 08:48:05 EST 2007

Any body can help me out on this issue................

We are using JBPM for business work flow management.
In our application we are facing the below mentioned problem:

We have a one process attribute with Date type for the Super Process Instance. This value for this attribute is saved in the JBPM_VARIABLEINSTANCE table as DATEVALUE_ for the Super Process Instance. We require the same process attribute value to be propagated to the sub process instance. But this value is propagated as BYTEARRAYVALUE_ to the sub process instead of DATEVALUE_.

Please let me know how to copy the value as same DATEVALUE_ type.

Thanks,
Suresh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4019930#4019930

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4019930